Accepted for publication? Submit your article to Open Access @Cambridge
Open access makes published research freely available to people without a journal subscription. The HEFCE policy for open access in the post-2014 Research Excellence Framework states that to be eligible for the next REF, authors' final peer-reviewed manuscripts must have been deposited in an institutional or subject repository on acceptance for publication.
When your manuscript is accepted for publication, upload it to www.openaccess.cam.ac.uk and we'll make your work eligible for the next REF.
Did you know that you need to share your research data?
Don’t panic – the University has created dedicated resources to help you with data sharing requirements:
- www.data.cam.ac.uk/upload: simple form to submit your data to the University of Cambridge repository
- www.data.cam.ac.uk/repository: information on available repositories
- www.data.cam.ac.uk/funders: links to funders’ policies
- www.data.cam.ac.uk/faq-0: list of frequently asked questions about data sharing (approved by the EPSRC)
- www.data.cam.ac.uk/events: list of training and events to help you with research data management